Connecting active investors and curated health and nutrition companies.
We facilitate and foster curated deal flow with a combination of events, unique databases, and year-round networking.
Our community includes:
We work to elevate diverse founders along with dedicated content on diversity and inclusion at our events, providing a year-round community platform while fostering meaningful connections.
NCN’s facilitation of Presenter / Investor Engagement includes the following:
- Selection Process – The Selection Committee is comprised of several angel investors who review and select companies to present at NCN events.
- Presenting Company “Wish Lists” – in advance of each meeting, Presenters identify investors at the meeting who they are interested in meeting with which is handed out at the event.
- NCN Event – Investors in attendance will have the opportunity to interact with presenters in person.
- NCN Cornerstone (Annual Members) – NCN Cornerstone investors are dedicated participants in multiple investor meetings throughout the year. Even if they are unable to attend a specific meeting, they will still receive access to your presentation and business plan. And new Cornerstones are added regularly who will also have access to your materials even after you have presented.
- Other Investors – The NCN team is actively engaged with investors in the industry and will introduce NCN alumni to these investors, whether or not they have attended an NCN Investor meeting previously. These “friends” of NCN form a vital network, and we continuously maintain an updated list of those actively involved.
- Follow-Up Requests – The NCN team will facilitate investor introduction requests
- NCN Alumni Benefits – Presenters can provide updates throughout the year, searchable by investors and strategic partners.
All 2023 in-person events will have hybrid elements, giving our community the option to experience the event via our virtual platform.
Event formats may change given local health and safety guidelines.
- Upcoming Events
- Past Events
The NCN Fall Investor Meeting of 2022 sparked lasting relationships for brands in the health and nutrition industry.
Watch the event recap to dive into this annual event in San Francisco, CA.
Recent Transactions in the Global Nutrition and Health & Wellness Industry
November 22, 2023
Founders re-acquire supplement business
Arizona Nutritional Supplements, a prominent contract….
November 8, 2023
AI driven designer proteins
Cambrium, a Berlin-based company, has raised €11 million to expand its ….
October 25, 2023
Salted raises $14M funding
Salted a company specializing in building quick service restaurant brands….
October 11, 2023