Year-End Report on Financing, M&A, Dealflow 2022
The Slowdown Begins — Transaction Activity in the Nutrition and Health & Wellness Industry Stalls from All-Time Highs in 2021.
NCN's 2022 Year-End Report
NCN’s semi-annual Financing, M&A, and Dealflow Report presents qualitative and quantitative analysis on the latest investment activity, deal flow, and industry trends.
Investment activity is broken down by segment and transaction type, using our Global Financing and M&A Databases to analyze trends across 1,300+ Nutrition, Health, and Wellness deals each year. In addition to top deals and directional indicators, this report investigates the latest developments in supply chain instability, content driven brands, and cultivated meat technologies – drawing on data from Nutrition Business Journal and NEXT Data & Insights.
Providing marketplace insights for active investors and strategic partners supports NCN’s mission of facilitating financing, partnering, and asset sales for growing companies across the health and nutrition value chain.
Priced at $595.00
Disclaimer: The information within this report has not been audited or verified, therefore accuracy is not guaranteed. All information contained in this summary or otherwise available from NCN is for general information purposes only and does not constitute investment advice nor the offer to sell nor the solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities in any jurisdiction.
Analyze trends across 1,300+ Nutrition, Health, and Wellness deals each year
Data drawn from Nutrition Business Journal and NEXT Data & Insights
Presents qualitative and quantitative analysis
Providing marketplace insights for active investors and strategic partners
Sections within the 2022 Financing, M&A, and Dealflow Report
Table of Contents
- NCN Transaction Database tracks 1,299 deals in 2022 compared to 1,322 in 2021
- Reporting and analysis by Marc Brush, Mike Dovbish, Will Grubb, Claire Morton, and Amanda Hartt
- 2022 overview
- Supply-chain instability
- Opportunity — Content-driven brands
- Emerging issue — Cultivated meat
- 2022 TOP TRANSACTIONS
- The data and commentary that follows digs deeper into the NCN Transaction Database for a more detailed look at the top transactions across the key growth segments of 2022.
- 2022 DEALFLOW
- The data and commentary that follows digs deeper into the NCN Dealflow Database
- NBJ MARKET DATA
- Commentary by Claire Morton, NBJ’s Senior Industry Analyst
- NEXT TREND ANALYSIS — TOP TRENDS FOR 2023
- Commentary by Amanda Hartt, NEXT Data & Insights, Lead Market Analyst
- NEWSMAKERS IN 2022
- The following a selection of transaction highlights from the NCN universe. These are news items from NCN’s industry tracking in the calendar year, and often reflect successes of past presenters at NCN events.
- Nutrition and Health & Wellness Industry Total Transactions, 2017-2022
- Nutrition and Health & Wellness Industry
- Total Transactions, 2008-2022
- 10 transactions that caught our eye in 2022
- Nutrition and Health & Wellness M&A, Key Segments, 2016-2022
- Nutrition and Health & Wellness M&A, Key Segments Growth, 2016-2022
- Nutrition and Health & Wellness Financings, Key Segments, 2016-2022
- Nutrition and Health & Wellness Financings, Key Segments Growth, 2016-2022
- Transactions by Quarter, 2017-2022
- 41% of consumers have positive feelings about precision fermentation
- Transaction Growth in Biotech & Agtech, 2015-2022
- 2022 Top Financings by Size, All Segments
- 2022 Top Financings by Size, Branded Food & Beverage
- 2022 Top Financings by Size, Biotech & Agtech
- 2022 Top Financings by Size, OTC & Personal Care
- NCN Presenter Transaction Tracking by Meeting (2007-2022)
- NCN Presenters with Completed Transactions in 2022
- $272.14 Billion Natural & Organic Products Industry by Product Category, 2021
- Supplement Industry Sales & Growth, 2017-2025e
- NEXT Data & Insights Top 10 Trends by Consumer Predictions