Nutrition Capital Network (NCN) hosts three Investor Meetings each year: an East Coast Spring meeting, a West Coast Fall meeting, and a half-day November event (Las Vegas, 2013) dedicated to ingredients and technology.
Experience has shown it’s often follow-on referrals and ongoing discussions that yield connections leading to positive results. For this reason, NCN remains active throughout the year, cultivating partnerships between nutrition industry firms and financial and strategic investors and working to ensure a steady flow of nutrition industry investment candidates.
- Annual educational session held at Natural Products Expo West & Expo East
- Live conference calls and panel discussions for companies and investors
- Complimentary NCN News Update covering the latest deals
- Access to the NCN database for Investor members by appointment
- Due diligence support from NCN Principals
- On-line and in-person coaching for companies seeking investment
- Capital-raising for select nutrition companies seeking individualized attention and access to our Investor network
Join our network
We invite you to join our network of companies, investors, acquirors and service providers. You can become a member if you are:
- A company that has submitted an application to present a business plan at an NCN Investor Meeting or that has conveyed to NCN an interest in finding a corporate or financial partner.
- An investor who has attended an NCN Investor Meeting
- A Cornerstone Investor, Partner, or Founding Member
For more information contact NCN Principal Grant Ferrier at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 295-7685 x15.