NCN Europe Investor Meeting 2017
Nutrition Capital Network (NCN) is an organization that connects investors with high-potential growth companies in the nutrition and health & wellness Industry.
NCN hosts four Investor Meetings each year: an East Coast Spring meeting (New York), a West Coast Fall meeting (San Francisco), an annual European investor meeting in May (Geneva, Switzerland), and an annual half-day meeting in the Fall (Las Vegas) dedicated to ingredients and technology.
NCN is an independent company that exists for the benefit of its members; it takes no fees associated with any transactions that result from its meetings. Since being founded in 2007, 545 companies have presented at 31 NCN investor meetings in the U.S. and Europe from a deal flow of more than 2,640 applicants. Through the the end of 2015 (deals often take a year or more to complete) 271 out of of 475 or 57% of NCN presenting companies had completed some form of transaction.
Experience has shown it’s often follow-on referrals and ongoing discussions that yield connections leading to positive results. For this reason, NCN is active throughout the year, tracking transactions, hosting conference calls, cultivating partnerships between innovators, investors, buyers and sellers, and fostering a flow of new companies into the network.
Led by industry veterans and experienced investment professionals, NCN also provides cutting-edge, research-based industry knowledge and serves as a gateway to connections, insights and resources that support the growth of the nutrition and health & wellness industries.
- Annual educational sessions held at Natural Products Expo West & Expo East
- Live conference calls and panel discussions for companies and investors
- Complimentary NCN News Update covering the latest deals
- Access to the NCN database for Investor members by appointment
- Due diligence support from NCN Principals
- On-line and in-person coaching for companies seeking investment
- Capital-raising for select nutrition companies seeking individualized attention and access to our Investor network
Join our network
We invite you to join our evolving network of companies, investors, acquirors and service providers. You are part of our network if you are a:
- Company that has submitted an application to present a business plan at an NCN Investor Meeting or that has conveyed to NCN an interest in finding a corporate or financial partner.
- Investor who has attended an NCN Investor Meeting.
- Cornerstone Investor or Sponsor.
For more information contact NCN Principal Grant Ferrier at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 295-7685 x15.