NCN Ingredients & Technology at SupplySide West 2013
NCN Ingredients & Technology Investor Meeting V at SupplySide West
The Venetian & The Sands Expo, Las Vegas, Nev.
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Of special interest to strategic investors, this half-day NCN Investor Meeting is dedicated to ingredients and technology in the nutrition industry. Investors and development partners will be introduced to emerging technologies and innovative ingredients and the entrepreneurs and management teams behind them.
11:30-12.30: Box lunch & educational town hall discussion
12.30-1.00: NCN Alumni Showcase: Past presenters update
1.00-5:30: Investor Meeting: Companies present in 10-minute intervals, followed by one-on-one meetings scheduled on-site from 3.30-5.30
Registration: $1,200 for Investors or included in annual Cornerstone Investor membership.
To register contact Mike Dovbish at email@example.com; 415-202-5254.
About the Meeting: 12+ companies in nutritional ingredients, science, and technology will present business plans at 10-minute intervals to an audience of investors. All companies will be sourced, screened and primed by Nutrition Capital Network Principals. After the presentations, investors and companies will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one. Presenting Companies typically include: suppliers of active nutritional ingredients for dietary supplements or functional foods; value-added suppliers of products or services related to nutrition, nutrition science, or health & wellness; developers of technology or science related to nutrition and human or animal health. Paid investor registrants also receive an exhibit hall pass for SupplySide West 2013.
Snapshots of Accepted Companies from our 2012 Ingredients & Technology meeting:
- Developer of patent-pending formula for immune support and other specialty compounds
- Producer of all natural proprietary ingredients from Goldenrod with multiple high value properties.
- Commercial extractor of tocotrienol complex, mixed carotene complex and phytosterols from palm oil
- Edible oil containing carotenoids, vitamin A, and essential fatty acid for skin care, food, pet food, and beverage applications
- Developer of proprietary, yeast based solutions for food, beverage and healthcare challenges
- Developer of supplement and drug-track products for weight management, obesity and diabetes
- Innovative dosage / dispensing sports cap for water bottles worldwide
- Manufacturer of herbal extracts for food and beverage manufacturers
- Technology producer of cellulase enzyme, inulin, FOs, and XOs
- Soy-based, patented peptide, powder and protein isolate products to lower cholesterol
- Manufacturer of patented micro algae oils
- Manufacturer and distributor of combination capsules in the Nutraceutcial and Pharmaceutical Industries.
Read about NCN IV at SupplySide West 2012, with descriptions of Presenting Companies
Read about NCN III at SupplySide West 2011, with descriptions of Presenting Companies.
Companies seeking capital are invited to apply for our 2013 meeting by contacting Executive Director Mike Dovbish at firstname.lastname@example.org; 415-202-5254. Or follow this link to download an application form or apply online. Application process is free and includes NCN feedback: Presenter company fee is $1,000 for those selected and accepted and includes business plan and presentation mentoring by NCN principals, committee members or sponsor partners.