NCN Europe Investor Meeting 2017
Opportunities for NCN Supporting Companies
You are invited to join Nutrition Capital Network (NCN) as a Cornerstone Investor, Sponsor, University Partner or Government Trade Partner. See categories below.
NCN Cornerstone Investors
- Up to four attendees from your firm at 2017 NCN investor meetings
- Receive profiles of presenting companies in advance of meetings, plus optional phone preview of presenting companies
- Access to the applicant pool for the 2017 meetings: NCN will share summaries of the estimated 80-100 B2C candidate presenter companies and 35-40 B2B ingredient science companies evaluated after each meeting, as well as the completed segmented and searchable database of 2,800+ firms (with profile and contact information) evaluated by NCN since 2007
- Access to NCN Transaction Database (both M&A and financings in 16 segments of the nutrition and health & wellness industry), in addition to selected quarterly market research updates, including perspective from Nutrition Business Journal, New Hope, Informa, sponsors, investment banks and other analysts
- General introduction of your company at NCN meetings, status as Cornerstone Investor on NCN’s website, signs, events, emails and marketing materials to promote your company and its interests in the industry, including a profile with logo and contact information in each investor meeting book
- Full contact lists of all NCN meeting attendees and other members
- Annual NCN partners meeting or phone call to fully understand the specific investment, partnering, technology or acquisition criteria of each group within your company
Introductions to specific companies that meet your criteria on an ongoing basis or selective searches in specific segments
- Every six months Cornerstone Investor members receive the following reports: NCN Dealflow Database; NCN Transaction Database with detail on M&A and financings in 22 segments; NCN Past Presenter Update Database; and selected secondary market research or industry transaction reports.
- Access to NCN principals, mentors and committee members for support or perspective on investments, strategy, contacts, exits and possible specialty research, diligence, external innovation sourcing or investment management services
- Option to enage NCN on specific additional or custom projects such as external innovation workshops, curated investment opportunity meetings just for your company, industry presentations and strategy workshops, benchmarking analysis in corporate venturing or innovation
Price: Annual NCN Cornerstone Investor Membership is $10,000
Contact Grant Ferrier (619-295-7685 x15) to become an NCN Cornerstone Investor or NCN Sponsor and support the growth of the nutrition industry and its entrepreneurs.
NCN Sponsor categories include: Law, Investment Banking, Insurance, Life Sciences, Accounting, Executive Recruitment, Marketing, PR & Communications, Technology Commercialization, Advocacy, and Trade. Sponsorships can be for the year or for a single meeting and are offered at either the Silver or Gold level. Only one company in each category will have the opportunity to be a Gold Partner. Sponsors benefit from unique exposure and access to the NCN universe of Investors, Presenting Companies and other NCN Sponsors.
Gold Sponsor benefits include:
- Access to the entire applicant pool for each NCN meeting
- Seat on the Screening Committee that selects Presenting Companies
- Signage at the event, logos on NCN pre-meeting marketing materials, text and logos in the NCN Workbook, and exposure on the NCN website.
- Attendance for two people from your company at NCN Investor Meetings.
- Introduction by NCN Principal when all meeting attendees are assembled at Dinner or Lunch
- Access to the Member-Only area of the NCN website
Silver Sponsor benefits include:
- Preview of Presenting Companies shortly prior to NCN Investor Meetings
- Signage at the event, logos on NCN pre-meeting marketing materials, text and logos in the NCN Workbook for each meeting, and exposure on the NCN website.
- Introduction of your company by NCN Principal to attendees assembled at Dinner or Lunch.
- Attendance for two people from your company at NCN Investor Meetings
- Access to the Member-Only area of the NCN website
Aarts (619-295-7685 x18) to become an NCN Sponsor, or Grant Ferrier (619-295-7685 x15) to become an NCN Cornerstone Investor.
NCN Selection Committee
Nutrition Capital Network (NCN) is made up of a core group of founders and principals, augmented by the Selection Committee that helps to qualify dealflow and mentor presenting companies, as well as engage investors and corporate partners. The experience of NCN's team ensures a measured perspective for presenting companies, and realistic prospects for their valuation and their role in the nutrition and health & wellness industry. Each meeting cycle applications are reviewed and companies rated by the committee, and candidates are often interviewed by a committee member. Upon selection a presenting company is assigned a mentor from this list to support the 4-page business plan and presentation documents.
NCN University Partners
NCN’s University Partners provide a valuable resource for the network, helping to educate investors about potential spin-outs, technologies, IP, joint ventures and licensing opportunities being incubated in academia and seeking commercial partners or financial backing. For information about the benefits of becoming a University Partner, please contact Mike Dovbish, NCN Executive Director, at 415-254-1116.