NCN Europe Investor Meeting 2017
Presenting Company Benefits
The mission of Nutrition Capital Network is to facilitate the financing and asset sales process for companies in the nutrition and health & wellness industry by introducing them to strategic, private equity, venture, family and angel investors.
APPLY here to present your company at an upcoming NCN Investor Meeting
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
NCN INVESTOR MEETINGS IN 2017
NCN XX: Spring Investor Meeting, April 18-19, 2017, New York
NCN Europe IV: May 8, 2017, Geneva, Switzerland
NCN Canada I: June 20-21, Toronto
NCN at SupplySide West IX: September 26, 2017, Las Vegas
NCN XXI: Fall Investor Meeting, TBD, San Francisco
Benefits for Presenting Companies
- Present your business plan at an NCN Investor Meeting to an audience of 60-80 attendees already investing in the nutrition and health & wellness industry
- Meet with private equity firms, major food, CPG and pharmaceutical companies, venture capital firms, family funds and angel investors, and be introduced to these throughout the year and as an NCN alumni
- Improve or re-frame your business plan and investor pitch with insights and coaching from experienced mentors among NCN principals or selection committee
- Gain contact information for all investors in attendance and NCN members
- Stay on the NCN radar year-round and longer with 'past presenter updates' that NCN investors receive regularly
- Invitations to present or be a panelist at NCN educational sessions at key industry trade shows or conferences chaired by NCN principals
- Sign up for complimentary NCN webinars or conference calls.
Companies invited to present at an NCN Investor Meeting are professionally screened and coached by NCN Principals or selection committee members, each of whom have more than 15 years of experience in the nutrition industry.
Nutrition Capital Network Investors typically include private equity funds, venture capital firms, angel investors and the venture, corporate development or innovation groups of large consumer product, food and pharmaceutical supply companies.
If you have questions about applying to be a Presenting Company, feel free to contact Executive Director Mike Dovbish at mdovbish(at)nutritioncapital.com.