NCN Europe Investor Meeting 2017
Nutrition Capital Network (NCN) Investor Meetings are the nutrition and health & wellness industry’s premiere events for strategic and financial investors. Our full-day meetings are held in the Spring (New York or Washington, DC) and the Fall (San Francisco or Los Angeles).
All Investors in attendance:
• View 20-25 Presenting Companies in a single day (selected and coached by NCN Principals).
• Request one-on-one meetings.
• Receive a Workbook with detailed business plans, charts, and contact information.
• Network with seasoned investors in the nutrition industry.
• Establish early contact with potential investment candidates.
• See product trends emerging early on in organic and natural food, dietary supplements, functional foods, nutritional ingredients, and other nutrition industry and green product segments.
NCN adds value to the Investor experience throughout the year by providing:
• Webinars and phone conferences
• Access to the NCN transaction database and market reports
• Broader access to the applicant pool
• Custom searches and due diligence support
• Survey results and research
NCN meetings are attended by strategic investors from the food, pharmaceutical and ingredient supply industries; growing fiirms or acquirors from the natural & organic food and supplement industries; professional investors from private equity and venture firms focused on nutrition, health & wellness, consumer products, agriculture and biotechnology; and individual or angel investors.
NCN Cornerstone Investor Membership benefits:
* Up to four attendees from your firm at NCN investor meetings with advance profiles and optional phone preview on presenting companies
* Access to the applicant pool for the meetings: NCN will share summaries of all 70-90 candidate presenter companies evaluated after each meeting, as well as the completed segmented and searchable database of 1,800+ firms (with profile and contact information) evaluated by NCN since 2007.
* Access to the NCN Transactions Database (both M&A and financings in 6 segments of the nutrition and health & wellness industry) and selected quarterly market research updates based on NCN’s ongoing relationship with Nutrition Business Journal, investment banks and other analysts.
* A general introduction at NCN meetings, status as Cornerstone Investor on NCN’s website, signs, events, emails and marketing materials to promote your company and its interests in the industry, including a full-page profile with logo and contact information in each investor meeting book
* Full contact lists of all NCN meeting attendees and other members
* An NCN partners meeting or phone call to fully understand the specific investment, partnering, technology or acquisition criteria of each group within your company
* Introductions to specific companies that meet your criteria on an ongoing basis or selective searches in specific segments
* Access to NCN principals for support or perspective on investments, strategy, contacts, exits.
Find out how to become an NCN Cornerstone Investor or Sponsor
2017 Meeting Schedule
NCN XX: Spring Investor Meeting, April 18-19, 2017, New York
NCN Europe IV: May 8, 2017, Geneva, Switzerland
NCN at SupplySide West IX: September 27, 2017, Las Vegas
NCN XXI: Fall Investor Meeting, TBD, San Francisco
Abbott Nutrition, AIDP, Alliance Consumer Growth, Bayer, Bruckmann Rosser Sherrill, Campbell Soup Co., Cargill, L Catterton, Coca-Cola/VEB, Clorox, DSM, Emil Capital Partners, Evale Holdings, Flagship Ventures, General Mills, Green Plains, Grupo Nutresa, GSK, Herbalife, Ingredion, International Vitamin Corp., Kellogg Co., Kerry Group, Lyra Growth Partners, Mars Ventures, NBTY, NGEN Partners, Nature’s Way, Naturex, Nestle Health Science, Nuskin, Nutraceutical Corp., PepsiCo, Pharmavite, Powerplant Ventures, Reliance Vitamin, SDA Ventures, Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Co., Seventure, Sherbrooke Capital, Soho Flordis International, JM Smucker, Suan Farma Biotech, Suntory Beverages, Tate & Lyle Ventures, Unilever and Zaluvida.