NCN Europe Investor Meeting 2017
NCN Innovation & Partnering
Nutrition Capital Network’s Innovation and Partnering Program
Nutrition Capital Network (NCN), the leading gateway for financing, partnering and asset sales for startups in the natural products industry, offers an Innovation and Partnering Program for corporations interested in cultivating an inward flow of new ideas and growth opportunities through exposure to novel ingredients, technologies, product concepts and brands.
The NCN Innovation Partnering Program aims to foster a dynamic ecosystem between the host company and entrepreneurs, giving high-potential companies the opportunity to connect with an established global organization seeking to extend its presence in nutrition and health & wellness.
Through a single or multiple-day Innovation and Partnering meeting, NCN works with the host company to develop a customized event featuring a curated roster of presenting companies. NCN partners with the host company to:
- Introduce your corporate executives and regional sales and marketing decisionmakers to highly relevant innovations sourced externally by NCN using its proven methodology and experience
- Select one to three viable business opportunities for investment, partnership, license or acquisition in early-stage technical development or venturing
- Create a pipeline and process to attract and source relevant leads for ongoing evaluation by the host company’s business units
- Promote and further establish the host company as a magnet or lightning rod for technology innovation and development in human health and nutrition with the introduction of a spirited competition for entrepreneurs, scientists, and product developers
- Identify high potential candidates to help the host company build a database of prospects
NCN accomplishes this by:
- Working with the client to identify search criteria
- Managing the solicitation process, initial screening and follow-up with applicants
- Coordinating and cataloging third-party referrals and leads
- Developing the selection committee and managing the process leading to the selection of final candidates (including outreach, review and discussion, ratings, etc.)
- Mentoring selected presenting companies on business plan submission and in-person presentation
NCN has successfully engaged in several innovation and partnering meetings in the United States, Europe and South America and is also available for projects in Asia. To learn more about the NCN Innovation and Partnering Program, please contact Tom Aarts firstname.lastname@example.org or Mike Dovbish email@example.com.