NCN XV: Fall 2014 Investor Meeting
Nutrition Capital Network Fall 2014 Investor Meeting
November 3-4, 2014
Hilton San Francisco Financial District
San Francisco, Calif.
NCN Investor Meetings are the premier matchmaking and networking events for strategic and private equity investors in the nutrition and health & wellness industry.
At NCN XV you will be introduced to more than 20 nutrition and health & wellness companies seeking capital and selected from the following segments: natural & organic foods, functional foods, supplements, ingredients & technology, personal care and household goods, and related consumer internet and mobile IT solutions.
Companies sourced and primed by Nutrition Capital Network will present business plans at 10-minute intervals to an audience of investors. After lunch, investors and companies meet one-on-one in breakout sessions.
This day-long event is preceded by an educational session from 1:00-5:30 p.m. (no additional charge), followed by a Welcome Reception and Dinner from 6:00-9:00 p.m. (included in cost of registration).
NCN Principals each have over a decade of experience in the nutrition industry, and our rigorous screening process ensures that only the highest quality companies make the cut to present at NCN Investor Meetings.
Fall 2013: Snapshots of Presenters at NCN XIII, our West Coast Investor Meeting held in October 2013
- Developer of innovative, branded, allergen-free snack foods
- Natural chicken fingers, chicken meatballs and chicken wings
- Cultured dairy products: Shots and Indian-style yogurt drinks
- Ecuadorian vegetable/casava chip & snack manufacturer
- Sustainable production of rare, high-value bioactives via plant cell culture
- Gluten free mac & cheese and new line targeting hispanic community
- Personalized nutrition product and health information data mining
- 3-5 mil fast growing superfood/chia bar & snack brand
- 15 mil negative calorie beverage
- Premium, on-trend, organic hard ciders
- 2-3 million 3-ingredient natural fruit bar
- 20-30 mil branded natural popcorn snack manufacturer
- 15-20 million local farm delivery company in west/mountain states
- 3-5 mil fully integrated online practitioner supplement company
- Location-enabled mobile and web application for natural products
- Patented, innovative fresh-food vending machine with real-time data
- 10-15 million natural, healthy products with captive distribution and DTC network
- Developer of innovative indoor urban farms with fresh produce delivered directly to local chefs and restaurants
- Unique algae ingredient for animal and human health
- A social impact beverage brand with a memorable and impactful story
APPLY HERE to be a Presenting Company (start the free application process)
INVESTORS may register to attend with Grant Ferrier on 619-295-7685 x15 or by email to info @ nutritioncapital.com. Investor attendance requires registration and payment of $2,500. Attendees may consider a Cornerstone Investor membership that allows multiple entries to each of the three NCN investor meetings and access to dealflow and industry data. Individuals, angels and small family funds may qualify for a discount.